Thursday, April 26, 2007

Si Tulilit...bow!

I’m not certain when this feeling started. All that is left in me is the sudden gush of blood that you never fail to give me whenever you delight the room with your presence. Whenever I look at your innocent face, series of thoughts flood my mind. It’s as if I am taken away by your mere presence and that I am drowning with your strange little words.

You sit beside me and oh my, I can never define the feeling. My heart begins to pump more blood that I can no longer bear the pressure. Yes, you are killing me softly. And I am longing for the day that I am finally free from your deadly possessions.

When will that be?

When will I be free from your eerie voice that vibrates in my ears? When will you stop asking me stupid questions? When will you stop asking me to do things for you when in fact, you can do it yourself? When will you stop talking about non-sense things ? When will you stop complaining? When will you stop being such a stinger?



You irritate me.

You drown me with your hasty words.

You itch me with your horrible ways.

Uh, get away Tulilit…

Get away from me…

4 comments:

Joyce said...

fran, katagal na kita invite magblog.. hehe :)

fran said...

oo nga eh...ngayon lang...heheh yehey! link kita...;p

Peppermint Streak said...

buhi pa ni si tulilit? :)

fran said...

hay...buhi pa intawn...hheheeh