Thursday, April 26, 2007

Kapoya na oi..

What a day! I wonder if my day can still get worse. I hope not. I am dead tired.

I did not have a good night sleep last night because well, a beautiful and long-haired friend of mine had an “EPISODE” last night that just needed my help. So I went home late and gosh, I still have to wake up early for my first day of IELTS Review.

Our class started at 9 am. I was very much excited because of one simple reason – It’s ENGLISH!! I love English. I can’t get enough of it. So when the class started, I was all ears. I liked the lecturer because he is gay! Hindi nga lang malandi pero okay na! He gave us the orientation and started the lecture with the LISTENING aspect.

In this part, we are suppose to fill-in the blanks on the questionnaire while listening to the CD. I thought it was easy because you just have to ay attention to what the speaker in the CD is telling to get the answers.

Animal! Gi-sunggo ko kay British Accent gyud siya ay….Lahi ra gyud! “H” becomes ”heych” , “lake” becomes “layk” , “z” becomes “zen” and so on…Pastilan! Nagtinan-away og naka panglingo na lang mi ni Air.

We took our measly 1 hour lunch break at one of our favorite restaurants. I did not enjoy the food much because of the time and well, I was talking most of the time. I was refreshing the memory of my long-haired friend who just had an “episode” last night.

At 1 pm, we started our review again. It was all about the READING aspect. We were asked to read, skim or scan the passages to answer questions or give the headings of each paragraph. It was difficult because one : too little time , second : perti kagamay sa font , third : hanap ang photocopy and fourth : katugon na ko ter!

At 3, they gave us a free snack. No comment na lang about the food they served us. Hay!

The 15 minute break was over and another gay lecturer went in the freezing room. I was excited again kay I was expecting a show! To my dismay, he was very saryos man! Formal kaayo c Tita. So again, the tranquilizer seeped into my nerves. He discussed about the WRITING aspect and gosh, this class was boring-er! My neurons had a hard time connecting with each other, in short, nag HANG na ko. Ungot na kaayo bayut!

He gave us a quiz pa jud and hehe, I got a really bad score. Shame on me. I know.

Our class ended before 5 and I decided to stay at MIX muna instead of going home kay sayang ang pamasahe. When I got there, a series of painful pinches welcomed me! Aguy! Joey started telling me what happened to her over the weekend but I was floating at that time. Sorry Joe ha! 1 bar na lang man gud ko ato.

At 6 pm, I went to my part-time job and my Korean Boss welcomed me by adding a new student for my shift. So I had class from 7 -10:30 pm, wa pa nay break ha! One of my students was labad pa gyud kay dili kasabot og singular and plural.


Man! When will this day end?!

No comments: